For this new winter season 2014/2015 we introduce the Challenges, a new feature in our apps that allows you to defy the community and to win prizes through contests!
Because skiing is also a game, and that we know that our Skituders like competition and action, we offer you the Challenges, the new feature that will considerably change your habits on the slopes, that you will find in Skitude App and in all the compatible Apps with Skitude available for iOS and Android.
Check them in our App:
With the Challenges you will be able to track your performances to get your statistics (speed, drop, distance, etc.), and compare and share them with your contacts! Ok, this is not new, the big news is that you will be able to compete for prizes with them! All our users around the world can enter the challenges and in any resort. No limitation of country, area or resort, feel free to join anywhere.
How does it work?
- Go to the Challenge section in the app and Join the Challenge(s)
- Track your activity on the slopes. All your activity, tracks and photos, will automatically be added to the challenges you joined previously
- Check your performances and rankings on your My Skitude profile with the Apps or our website
- You will be notified at the end of the challenge if you are the winner!
3 reasons to participate:
- It’s free: you can download the Skitude App for iOS or Android for free
- It’s fun: watch your statistics, compare yourself with your friends and the rest of the community, watch the leaderboards and try to improve your performances to win the competition
- Get prizes: get the chance to win new ski equipment, GoPros, skis, Recon goggles, ski passes and more…
The Challenges are available in all the Apps we develop, Skitude App and every App compatible with the platforms that we develop for different ski resorts as NPY in France, Vallnord and Grandvalira in Andorra, or Sierra Nevada in Spain. These same resorts will also launch their own challenges in order to entertain their visitors and reward them for their loyalty.
So let’s shred the mountains and enter the competition!